The protection of your data is important to us, so keep in mind the following about how we treat it.
Information we collect from you
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on your use of the website and its characteristics.
The personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in two ways:
1) automatically collected
2) the one you voluntarily provide to us.
Automatically collected data
This information will consist of:
· That collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent. See our Cookies Policy below for more information.
· The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used, among others.
· Data on the use of the site and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views.
Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
· The information, personal or not, that could be contained in the messages sent through the contact or opinion channels established in the Service, for example your name, email, contact telephone number and city, among others.
· The personal information or not, required to leave a comment on the blog articles, such as your name, email, contact telephone number and city, among others.
· The personal information or not required to subscribe to our newsletter
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data that you provide us will be incorporated and will be processed in the files owned by Kucavana, in order to be able to attend to your requests.
You can exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your treatment, opposition and portability of your personal data by directed email email@example.com .
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surnames, in addition to a copy of your DNI or national ID, if necessary to be able to identify yourself correctly.
In the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can address your claims to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Kucavana will use the collected data to:
· Manage and update Kucavana (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and preserving our website www.kucavana.es up to date and in good condition).
· Address the questions you raise (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in addressing the requests and doubts of our users).
· Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illicit activities, enforce our terms and conditions and help the state security forces and bodies in the framework of their eventual investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
We will NEVER transfer your data in favor of the professionals of the caravanning or tourism sector with whom we collaborate.
In emails and contact forms
The web site has an SSL encryption that allows the user to send their personal data securely through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding activity log files and of which Kucavana is the owner.
In that sense:
We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible cyberattack attempts against www.Kucavana.es) , as well as data related to your ISP.
Likewise, you can provide us with your data by telephone, email and other means of communication indicated.
In social networks
We have profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet, with Kucavana being the controller in relation to the data published in them (for example, username, email, profile picture, among others).
The treatment that Kucavana will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles.
Therefore, Kucavana will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, to our
followers by any means that the social network allows on their activities, as well as providing a personalized service to the user.
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on modifying your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
The following indicates how long the data processed by Kucavana is kept:
The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Data shared with third parties
To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process, or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the strictly required information.
To the extent permitted by law, the Service is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the content; b) the unavailability of the website or; c) the transmission of malicious programs in the content, despite having adopted all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
Kucavana reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will enter into force from the moment of their publication.
Kucavana adopts all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, www.kucavana.es cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense at all times regarding shared information.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, Personal and Non-Personal Information may remain viewable in cache or if copied or stored by other users.https://www.kucavana.es